Position: Tower Technician Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Director
Department: Field Services
Responsible for completing on-site field work activities associated with each field service project.
Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities):
Prepare equipment and materials for each project so the job can be completed properly, safely and efficiently.
Field Work – Perform field work in accordance with client work orders, including measuring structural elements and appurtenances, installing feed lines and antennae, testing telecommunications equipment, and constructing modifications to towers.
Record information associated with each work activity and report information after completing field work on the site.
Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Physical Ability – Ability to climb to and work from heights above 100 feet while bearing the weight of more than 30 lbs. of
equipment and being exposed to all types of weather
- Communication Skills – Proven oral and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver concise, understandable reports and instructions
- Computer Skills – Proficiency in the use of personal computers, including spreadsheet and word processing programs
Equivalent Skills & Experience
- Graduation from High School
- Experience as a tower technician or in a related position within the industry preferred
- OSHA-10 Certification preferred
- CPR/First Aid preferred
- Competent Climber Certification preferred
Special Job Dimensions:
Work requires extensive travel, is physically demanding and involves exposure to weather elements.
To apply, complete the B+T Group Job Application and submit your resume to: email@example.com.